Jonsoniana,
Perhaps you did not understand my point of view. You write: "Lets not make Cristobo guilty of everything." I am not. I reminded him that since he admitted who he was that he should stop using the other fictional character. Only those of us that participated on this thread know that Mr. Carrin is Carmenm. If he continues to use both names he perpetuates his fiction, and then you and I by acquiescing become part of the dishonesty. I will not continue to be part of that farce.

Yes, I will continue to respond to his posts, regardless of whether we hold the same point of view or not.

No, I will not respond to a fictional character, and hope that this was a mistake on Mr. Carrin's part, and he will stop using his alter ego.

You say that the Carmenm character did not give credence to Mr. Carrin. I respectfully disagree with you. He did so tacitly and by implication of the argument. Carmenm was an ally character.
Let's say that, right now, I make up a character and have that character take Mr. Carrin to task as well. While that persona did not mention my name directly, we are still in collusion, in a dishonest collusion being played on candid people like ourselves who hold our beliefs dear, particularly in this thread. If we all break the rules of civil discourse, then what is the use of discussing these serious topics?

I may be the only voice on this thread that feels this way, and that is ok with me, I have the courage of my convictions, I do not need a patsy to fight my battles.

p.s. For an example of my point go to the other Iraq War thread, look at Carmenm post on 2-20-2003,5:12p.m., then see Mr. Carrín's defense of the content of Carmenm's post 2-25-2003 8:03.