Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5043 - 01/22/03 10:36 AM Madrid holiday apartments
scooby Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi, i've been doing searches tryin to find opinions on any of these short term apartments: Huespedes Jaén, Enbuscadetiempo, Apartasol, Atprincipe and 1 Huertasapto. I've only really had luck on Principe 11. I was wondering if anyone had stayed or heard anything about these apartments. Its for 4 nights when my parents come to visit me.

#5044 - 01/22/03 01:02 PM Re: Madrid holiday apartments
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi scooby! Welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board! smile

Here are some links on the message board about some of your choices:

Regarding Huespedes Jaén , see The Glasgow Madrilleno's posting
HERE .

Regarding ApartaSol , see Jana's review HERE .

Regarding Apartamentos Principe , see GG2's and Peach's review HERE .

Regarding El Prado , the "1 Huertas Apartment", there are lots of reviews of this place including dc's and GoMadrid's HERE & GoMadrid's HERE . (I hope to "tour" this one during my April trip)

Regarding "En Busca del Tiempo" , I'm afraid nothing has been posted on it yet.

If you stay at any of the above will you please review it for us? Thanks and good luck!

Link/descriptions to the above Madrid apartments and others may be found on MadridMan\'s Madrid Apartments page.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#5045 - 01/23/03 03:41 AM Re: Madrid holiday apartments
scooby Offline

Loc: Madrid
Thanks- i obviously didn't look hard enough! Yeah, no problem- wherever my parents stay i'll give you a rundown on how they found it. 1 reason why i'm so keen for them to stay in an apartment is so then they can cook me things and do my washing! But also it would b nice for them too! laugh Apartasol has availability, just waiting to find out if the Huertas apartment does because i'm kind of torn between the two.

#5046 - 02/03/03 06:32 PM Re: Madrid holiday apartments
Marianpo Offline

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
If you haven't made up your mind yet, consider something they call a "duplex" at Calle de la Montera 33, between Puerta del Sol and Gran Via, with kitchenette and washer, but no dryer, at gomadrid.com/apartments for 60 euros a night.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments