Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4575 - 09/03/02 07:49 AM Madrid: Apartasol
beckham Offline

Loc: ireland
Hi all,

Just started the ball rolling for the preperation of my holiday in Nov, got the dates I wanted for Apartasol apartments , they look nice enough... fingers crossed
Beckham wink

#4576 - 09/03/02 10:10 AM Re: Madrid: Apartasol
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
If this place is located in one of the bigger cities then making reservations now is a good idea. However, in the smaller towns your chances would likely improve with short term notification/requests.

Please remember that this is an ALL SPAIN Message Board so city names/locations are necessary. Let me know and I'll edit your subject line to reflect the location. Thanks and good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4577 - 09/03/02 11:48 AM Re: Madrid: Apartasol
beckham Offline

Sorry Madridman!!

For those who are interested in the apartment, its located in
Calle Carretas, 27
Madrid 28012, Spain
Metro: Sol

Website is www.apartasol.com or else
http://www.gomadrid.com/apartments/apartasol/

Haven't heard anything bad about the place so far.
I had a quick reply to my enquiry on the apartment and the gave me some very useful information
beckham

#4578 - 09/03/02 04:46 PM Re: Madrid: Apartasol
Manny Offline

Loc: Boston, MA
Hi Beckham,

I was looking at that website, http://www.gomadrid.com/apartments/apartasol/
and that place looks real nice. I'm going to Madrid on December 26 for 7 days, family of 5. Still undicided on where to stay. Does it bother you that it has a "run down" entrance? Have you look at any other places? I'm trying to decide!
THANKS,

Manny

#4579 - 09/09/02 09:18 AM Re: Madrid: Apartasol
beckham Offline

manny

Unfortunately I have had to cancel the apartment. frown
I did many searches for apartents in madrid, this one is the best I felt. I am surprised that there is not many apartments on offer in Madrid though

#4580 - 12/02/02 03:56 PM Re: Madrid: Apartasol
Jana Offline

Loc: Tucson
We just returned from a weekend at Apartasol and it was pretty nice. Yes, the stairwell is rundown, but the apartment is renovated and very largre. We needed to sleep 5. There is a double bed and single in the bedroom and two singles in the living room. No extra room in the bedroom, but plenty of room and a futon couch and dining room table in the living room. The location is just great, near Sol.

But I have to say, my favorite apartment is still Rosa and Alberto's on Calle Huertas. Smaller, but really nice.

#4581 - 12/05/02 02:23 PM Re: Madrid: Apartasol
daveshall Offline

Loc: YORK
Jana,

You refer to the apartment on Calle Huertas, Madrid. What is the actual name of the premises and do they have a website / e-mail address. I would appreciate some detail if you should be so kind?

Thanks ....

David ...

#4582 - 12/05/02 10:37 PM Re: Madrid: Apartasol
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
daveshall,
Jana refers to the single, privately owned, 1-bedroom apartment in Huertas. A number of board members have stayed there. You'll find their website @ http://www.telefonica.net/web2/madridrent/ .

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments