Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#46732 - 05/09/02 07:28 AM Cheaper Lladro in Spain?
Rafael Offline

Loc: Riverside, California, USA
Where can I find Lladro cheaper than in stores like El Corte Inglés .
there are beautiful things in Lladro but are expensive, if I can get lower prices maybe I could buy more than one to increase my collection.

Rafael

#46733 - 05/09/02 08:58 AM Re: Cheaper Lladro in Spain?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Rafael!
I just used the SEARCH feature and found the following (hopefully) useful threads:

" Lladro Outlet (Valencia) ", " Who has the best selection/prices for Lladro in Madrid? ", & " Lladró in Madrid/Barcelona? "

Hope these help! Does anyone else have any other ideas where one could find Lladro cheaper in Spain?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#46734 - 05/09/02 01:50 PM Re: Cheaper Lladro in Spain?
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
I followed the thread to the Lladró Outlet store in Valencia and saw that there was no address posted.

I don´t know the address either, but do know that it is located in Tavernes Blancas, a town just outside the city of Valencia. You can get the bus to Tavernes Blancas at the Plaza de Auyntamiento (Plaça Jut Jat) in Valencia. Once you board the bus, tell the driver that you want to the Fábrica de Lladró and s/he will tell you where to get off.

If you can, visualize a cross where the Lladró factory is in the upper right hand quadrant. The perpendicular line is one street and the horizontal line is the street where the bus will let you off. You will be let off on the left hand side of the perpendicular line and the outlet store is in the lower right hand quadrant. It is a small street and the store itself is quite unremarkable from the outside.

Hope this makes sense and you find it helpful!! confused smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments