Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#68162 - 06/16/03 03:40 PM Ismael Serrano otra vez
josie Offline

Loc: Silver Spring, MD, USA
Ooh, ooh, a new Ismael Serrano CD appears to be in the works! See for yourselves at
http://www.ismaelserrano.com/informacion/noticias.htm

Seeing Ismael in concert last year in Madrid was one of the highlights of my visit. I bought all 4 of his CDs, and still play them frequently. In fact, I'm still learning the words to the songs! Every now and then when I'm listening, I realize that I understand a word or phrase in a song that I didn't before, which is an incentive (as if I needed one!) to keep on listening.
Ok, new CD? Gotta have it--I'd better start thinking about my next Madrid visit! laugh

#68163 - 06/16/03 07:42 PM Re: Ismael Serrano otra vez
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I see that it's a LIVE recording. I don't doubt the LIVE quality is high but we'll see. I'll DEFINITELY get it since I already have AND LOVE his previous 3. How LUCKY you were to have seen him, Josie. I'm envious!!!! He's my ALL TIME FAVORITE Spanish singer. ALL TIME I tell you!! laugh

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#68164 - 02/07/06 09:33 PM Re: Ismael Serrano otra vez
Anonymous
Unregistered

VIVA LA MUSICA! thumbsup

MadridMan and all Serrano's fans in Madrid,I sure hope that you already got your tickets for the upcoming concert at the Palacio de los Congresos on March 10.It will be his last one in Madrid for a while as he is almost done with his current tour. cool

Serrano has been in the news lately.He was invited to sing at the closing ceremony for the campaign of Chilean Presidential candidate Michele Bachelet and along with him went Ana Belen,Victor Manuel and Miguel Bose.They brought in good luck for her because she won the elections.

Kilometro cero,
respiro en el centro de la ciudad
el alma que se pierde al escapar
Kilometro cero... smile

#68165 - 02/08/06 12:31 AM Re: Ismael Serrano otra vez
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Ah, man!!! rolleyes I hadn't known about the tour dates and now, maybe, these tickets are sold out for Madrid. ARGH!!!! mad I'd LOVVVVVVE to go! He's still my favorite Spanish singer. And it just figures that I'll be out of the house most of today and won't be able to see about getting tickets. If only you could've posted this information one day earlier. Oh well. That's the way it goes.

It already says:

Quote:
Día: 10 de marzo de 2006
Ciudad/provincia/país: Madrid / Madrid / España
Lugar / Hora: Palacio de Congresos de Madrid (Paseo de la Castellana) / 21.30 horas
Más información: Concierto acústico en Madrid como cierre de gira. Sólo habrá una única fecha. Venta de entradas en Tick Tack Ticket: 179 tiendas por toda España, teléfono 902 15 00 25 e Internet en www.ticktackticket.com. ENTRADAS AGOTADAS
I see he's playing all around the Province of Barcelona in the next week starting Friday but, of course, I'M CERTAIN those concerts are sold out too. rolleyes

Saludos, MadridMan :yuck: ARGH!!!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#68166 - 02/08/06 02:52 AM Re: Ismael Serrano otra vez
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry about that MM,I only found out about this concert a few days ago.I was on Miguel Bose's website to see what he was up to and they mentioned that both Serrano and Bose had been down in Chile in mid January.Then I went to Serrano's website to listen to some tunes and found out that he had one more date left in Madrid on his current tour. I just revisited Serrano's web and they mentioned that tickets had been on sale since late December.So they probably sold very quickly.

Well if you can't make it to this one,I'm sure there will be others in the future.You are in Madrid for GOOD now so you will get more opportunities. smile

#68167 - 02/08/06 02:22 PM Re: Ismael Serrano otra vez
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

El Marques de Concha Espina, I might have to try to SNEAK over to one of the smaller cities JUST to catch his concert. That's be a nice excursion, taking the train or bussing to some city I've never been just to catch the concert and spend the night. Hmmm... I might just try that!!!!!!!!! thumbsup

Saludos, MadridMan

#68168 - 02/08/06 04:08 PM Re: Ismael Serrano otra vez
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

February 23 in Tarragona City! I'M GOING TO SEE ISMAEL SERRANO!! Just bought my single ticket (21.10 Euros) to the concert and reserved a room very near the Roman Forum ruins, just a few blocks from Tarragona City's Teatre Metropol where that concert takes place.

Oooooooh. Talk about spontaneous decisions! (or impulsive) :jump: clap

OVER THE MOOOOON!!, MadridMan laugh

#68169 - 02/08/06 10:21 PM Re: Ismael Serrano otra vez
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow,that's great news MM! clap Bravo!
Glad to know that you were able to get tickets for the TARRAGONA concert.Between the trip and the concert it should be a fantastic experience for you.I know he's your favorite and you will be thrilled to see him perform live.
He's good.He sings and plays the guitar at the same time and that's awsome.I've heard him on the radio and his voice is almost identical to Joan Manuel Serrat.I think that if I heard both sing at the same time it would be hard for me to tell who's who. thumbsup

#68170 - 02/15/06 05:01 PM Re: Ismael Serrano otra vez
jabch Offline

I have never listened to this guy. If I want to buy one of his CDs, what would be a good start?

#68171 - 02/15/06 05:29 PM Re: Ismael Serrano otra vez
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Any of them are good but you might start with "LOS PARAÍSOS DESIERTOS" which has the song "Km.0".

I didn't even realize he had a NEW CD which was released last year, called "NAVES ARDIENDO MÁS ALLÁ DE ORIÓN". Has anyone else listed to this one? Do you like it?

Saludos, MadridMan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2187 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments