Let's meet tomorrow/Tuesday at 9pm at the large terraza just north of the Mercado de San Miguel. Does everyone know where that is? It's the newly renovated "market" (term used VERY VERY loosely) just west of the Plaza Mayor.

My Google Maps isn't loading properly so I can't even tell you the name of the bar so let me try to explain...

You're inside the Mercado de San Miguel. There 3 (or maybe 4) entry/exit doors on the north side of the market. If you would exit the westernmost-north side door of the market you would find the terraza across the small street immediately in front of you. I don't recall exactly but there may well be TWO terrazas here, one north of the other one. We'll meet at the first terraza, the southernmost one, but this little plaza goes all the way to the Calle Mayor - just so's you know. smile

(if anyone can zoom in with Google Street View and tell me the name of this bar I'd appreciate it)

9pm is a good time because the sun is behind the buildings by then and a little cooler.

Does this sound okay to everyone?

We'll be a small group with such short notice but everyone is welcome, of course. We're scheduling another gathering for Friday, 23 July too so if you can't attend this one you'll have another summer opportunity.

See you there! wavey Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog