i know the area very well, there is a FNAC by the Lycée Condorcet in the passage du havre shopping center(just outside from the gare Saint Lazare). I am in Versailles but work by porte maillot in Paris, so the best of both worlds ::). 1971 was my first time in Paris ,when I was living in Madrid by my signature Quintana. FNAC in Les Halles still there,but there is a big renovation project there until 2015 ,getting neighborhood approvals nowdays for it.

a brief explanation, El Corte Ingles does deliver to France and Europe for that matter, but what I do best is to check the sales prices and have the order waiting for me in Madrid by Paseo de la Castellana store near Bernabeu. I did play benjamin division for the Real Madrid so go there often , was there in the Malaga game in Fondo Norte. So shopping at El Corte Inglés since 1971, had the best experiences of my life there, great service all the time, and when I live there even knew all the salespeople in the music,movie dept! back in the 70's another Spain, nothing like the one you live now...much better now.

On gagne en rugby 18 X9 pas mal dans le jeu mais il faut faire mieux contre l'Eire !! On va gagner tout ::) Allez les Bleus.

Spain still in B level game postponned vs Rumania. so the beauty of these forum, and I do participate in many in fact doing a get together in 2011 in Paris worldwide visitors, is that we can propose our ideas and the OP choose at the end,no idea is wrong, just different approach.
Cheers
A+