Hey guys,

So here's my deal. I have been in Madrid for about 7 months and have been focusing on my online endeavors. It's been paying off handsomely and the revenue is reaching new highs each month.

I am affiliated with a bunch of companies and I have direct deposits going to one of the big USA banks. Unfortunely, it's expensive and a hassle to withdraw money every month because of fees and cash limits each day. In order to pay rent, food, and bills each month, I have to make at least 5 withdraws which is about $50 in monthly fees.

The affiliate networks are all US based (like Google, etc...) and all have my Soc Sec number and banking info.

Now that I live in Madrid, I was wondering what should I do? Should I change my banking info ONLY, and keep my US home address and Soc Sec number for taxes?

OR, should I change everything? Bank accounts, home address (from USA to Spain address), and from US Soc Sec number to my Madrid Soc Sec number.

If I changed my Google (adsense) bank account to Caja Madrid and left my US address and Soc Sec, will that look suspicious to Google? My main web traffic is US based and will remain that way.

Where should I pay personal or business taxes? In the US there are all kinds of write offs to take advantage of, but I am not sure of the write offs in Spain, so should I keep my commissions payout under my US soc sec or switch it over?

Any insight would be great.

Thanks!