Cheers Steve, thanks for that. Their new single is also "Magnificent" I have seen a million bands over the years but the first U2 show I saw was on their last Vertigo tour, also at the Nou Camp a couple of years ago.

We have always gone for standing in general admission until a couple of years ago (not quite the mosh pit Jo ;)) and maybe the atmosphere isn't quite the same although the view is much better, especially for Mrs Anchovy at five feet one and a half. However at the U2 gig everyone in the stadium were on their feet in the seats from the time Bono came on stage to when we were drifting away.

Exhausted but happy after a brilliant concert. There's something about the Spanish audiences that bring the best out of performers, the best example of this being Bruce Springsteen, who loves Spain and Barcelona in particular.

As regards the touting or scalping of tickets, I have to come clean and admit that I did once sell a ticket for the UEFA cup final for 6 or 7 times the face value, so I am not whiter than white blush I had bought four tickets a few months in advance of the final when Malaga CF were still involved in the competition and as the final was to be played in Sevilla it was a great opportunity to see a European final, even if Malaga didn't get there, which sadly they didn't as we travelled to Porto in Portugal to see them go out on penalties in the quarter final.

As it happens it was an incredibly good decision to buy the tickets because the final was played between Porto and Glasgow Celtic. The Scots descended on Sevilla in their kilts and boots, most of them looking like they had come off the set of Braveheart! They took over the centre of the town, drank the place dry - literally in the case of some bars - as they knocked back the equivalent of a month's supply in two or three days!! I sold a ticket for 300 pounds justifying it by telling myself it went towards recouping my expenses following the football that year, but I cringed all the way through the game every time I saw the bloke who had bought it sitting three seats away from me! He asked us where we got our tickets from and we told him we had bought them from someone in a pub months ago and he held my gaze for the longest five seconds of my life! crazy Since then I have never made a penny on a ticket if I had a spare!

This was taken from The Bhoys Fronm Sevilla in Wikipedia: Tickets for the match had been selling for £500 in the lead up to the game and Celtic fans were warned to avoid the estimated 700 fake tickets that were circulating before the game.

There was a scramble to arrange travel to Spain for what was called "one of the biggest events in sporting history" and Celtic fans travelled by plane, car, bus, train and ferry in order to get to Seville on time.

Around 80,000 Celtic fans travelled to watch the club compete in the final at the Estadio Olímpico in Seville in southern Spain, the largest travelling support in history. The exemplary conduct of the Celtic supporters received widespread praise from the people of Seville (not one single supporter was arrested) and the fans were awarded prestigious Fair Play Awards from both FIFA and UEFA "for their extraordinarily loyal and sporting behaviour

An unbelievable, unforgettable day!!