I've just added a load of new Spain-related "AVATARS" to the message board. clap

Those few whom have already chosen the original (and boring) "Stock Avatars" can keep them if you like or you can change them to the new Avatars.

huh "What are Avatars?" you ask? Avatars are the things you can add to your profile to better personalize your postings. For example, I have a little guy pounding away on a computer keyboard. See it at the left? You can have one too.

huh "How do I add an avatar to my profile?", you ask? Follow the instructions below:

• Click on "My Stuff"
  • Click on "Profile"
  • Scroll down towards the bottom and choose "Use a stock avatar"
  • Click the link below it which says, "Change"
  • A pop-up window will appear with the new library of Spain-related Avatars to use
  • Select one by clicking on the image, scroll right & left using the << >> links
  • Click the "Use this Avatar" button
  • Then finally, click the "SUBMIT" button to save changes

From that point on, until you change it, that image Avatar will appear next to all your message board postings.

Here is the current library of images from which to choose:

Puerta de Alcala in Madrid Railing surround la Bahia de la Concha in San Sebastian Santiago de Compostela Cathedral Seville's Torre de Oro

If you'd like to see other kinds of Spain-related Avatars available, suggest them here in this thread.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog