The Cabalgata de los Reyes Magos takes place throughout Spain TODAY and be watched online on many stations. See the Three Kings: Mechor, Gaspar & Baltasar.

Madrid:
Watch online LIVE on RTVE (only during the Cabalgata) AND on TeleMadrid SAT via MadridMan's Spain Radio, TV, Music, & Movies page.

The Cabalgata de los Reyes Magos for the City of Madrid starts in Nuevos Ministerios today at 6:30pm and has the following direction:

• Leaves Nuevos Ministerios at the corner of Plaza de San Juan de la Cruz
  • Plaza del Doctor Marañón
  • Glorieta de Emilio Castelar
  • Plaza de Colón
  • Paseo de Recoletos
  • Ends at Plaza de Cibeles

The Cabalgata de los Reyes Magos for the City of Barcelona starts in Marquès de l’Argentera today at 6:30pm and has the following direction:
  • Leaves Marquès de l’Argentera at 6:30pm
  • Via Laietana
  • Plaça Urquinaona
  • Fontanella
  • Plaça de Catalunya
  • Pelai
  • Plaça Universitat
  • Ronda Sant Antoni
  • Sepúlveda
  • Vilamarí
  • Lleida
  • Rius i Taulet i Font Màgica, arriving at 9pm

After the fact: Did anyone watch the Cabalgata de los Reyes Magos either live, on TV, or online?

I hope to go to my local district Cabalgata. Don't want to be out too long because I'll be up all night watching Ohio State play Texas in the Fiesta Bowl tonight at 2:30AM eek

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog