By the way, I didn't vote him pedmar wink

ERC agreed with ETA for them not to put any bombs in catalonian territory. That means they are "allowed" to put bombs and kill in the rest of the spanish territory.

In a quick summary:

ERC (Esquerra Republicana de Catalunya - Left Republican of Catalonia) is a extreme-left independentist catalonian party which stands for the independence of Catalonian and its separation from the rest of Spain. They have 16.5% of the votes in Catalonia, and a 2.5% at national level. Since they are a key party to hold a majority with PSOE in both parlaments (Catalonian Autonomous Parlament and the Spanish National Parlament), they have a strong power base. They welcomed the catalonian independentist terrorists of Terra Lliure when this band decided to abandon the terrorism and pursue independentism by democratic means.

ETA (Euskadi Ta Askatasuna - Freedom for the Basque Country) is a extreme-left independentist basque terrorist band responsible for over 800 assassinations, kidnapping, extortions and other crimes which stands for the independentism of the Basque Country, it separation from the rest of Spain, and the creation of a marxist-leninist republic (though they have recently soften their political ideology).

As for my "exile" Booklady, I'm currently working abroad smile It's better not to be here to see what this crappy government destroy my country... Nah, I'm joking, I will return in a month or so.

Fernando