Spelling errors? Grammatical errors? confused

They're obviously talking about you DD. wink Were we be learnin' American like dat?

But Aidance and Laduque,

I'm sure you're both conscientious teachers and my hats off to you. I do consider it one of the most challenging of jobs. But the drug and condom thing I stick to. I've heard of it being taught to very young children. I don't think it has any reason being taught in school at all. There's too much more they should be learning.

I have an Uncle and Aunt who visited me this summer. They are both educators. When I explained my opinion about teaching children the essentials and leaving out the social engineering they were both adamantly against this idea. Even when I explained that, if I was a business owner, I would have no problems in either paying for cheaper labor south of the border, or well-educated labor from India or China. I'm under the impression that they have lost some perspective.

Hey, I just reread your post. The years before Kindegarten? confused They're suppose to know how to read, write and math before kindergarten? laugh Then why go to school? I didn't have to know these things before I as in kindergarten, although I did know how to read just a little, thanks to my Mom. Wow! I've heard of this from a workmate and couldn't believe it. I got it, the parents should teach their children to read and write before kindergarten so the teachers can do........what?