Haha. And where have I said "people must be the same all over the world"? I'd appreciate it if you'd read my posts before replying to them. Of course there's very different cultures and I think that's great. I just don't think cultural behavior is something we're born with, I think it's something we learn. And if you're born into another culture than your physical appearance would suggest, I'm pretty sure in most cases you feel most at home in that culture, no matter where your ancestors are from. Unless of course you're surrounded by racial determinists who treat you as an outsider.

I believe possible reasons for black basketball players being better would be for example that the sport is more valued in their culture and therefore many more play it since they're kids and develop to be better. Whites are probably overrepresented in golf and tennis for the same reason. And of course economic factors are important as well, as some sports are more expensive to practice than others.

I will report back after my 6 months in Mexico but what exactly do you think I will discover? Differences between races? No matter how long I am in Mexico, I'm sure the only differences I will find are cultural and as I said, I don't believe that's the same thing.

Ps. Our origin is somewhere in the Ural mountains so that'd make me more Slavic, or at least a mix.