Student,

Glad you should ask! Let me teach you. smile

The main reason I use them, is to show in my posts, where certain ideas start and end. I do this with paragraphs also. I find it essential, when sharing ideas, to use very short, organized statements with as much meaning as possible.

I would find it offensive to my reader if I did nothing more than repeat my entire repertoire of half-truths, lies and hate in an unending, disorganized paragraph, but it seems like liberals have no qualms against this very useful method. wink

Besides their arguments being a Gordian knot of congealed nonsense, they are offensively illogical and worse, unartistic in their writings. frown

laugh laugh laugh But besides this, I think these "Instant Gramlins" are also a way of communicating many ideas in a very compact way. For me, they sometimes punctuate what I just said, not that, after I've said it, it could possibly be improved upon. wink

I repeat, thank you for the chance to answer this.