thank you Adiance -
Quote:
No, gazpacho, the press, right wing radio personalities, and the Republicans in congress allowed Clinton's personal life to bring his presidency to a "standstill." It would have been nice to follow world events during that time, but it was next to impossible for the many of us who couldn't have cared less where Clinton was putting it. Of course, what Clinton did was morally wrong, but it was against his wife and child, and his God, not the nation. His mistake was that he felt he needed to answer questions at all. He should have said, "none of your business," and dealt with his family and God only.
Beautifully said -

Former President Clinton is recovering well according to all the press as of this morning - to somewhat keep this thread on track ....

I heard an interesting comment the other day - will try to find the source and add the link when I have a moment - actually, Martin de Madrid or one of our Ohio residents (MM?) might be able to supply the same ????

Seems that the key republican in Ohio backing the Bush re-election campaign in that state is ALSO the head of the company that makes the computers &/or software that is to be used for the election process in November - and this **** announced - on record - that " His job was to get GWB relected - no holds barred! mad mad mad mad

If this isn't as close to publically announcing you plan to rig the elections - i don't know what is!

And for Gazpacho - there is a splendid bumper sticker floating around the country - "I love my country - but I fear my government ....