UPDATE: MadridMan found toilet paper containing X% of post-consumer recycled paper at the nearby Weiland\'s Gourmet Market at 3600 Indianola Avenue here in Columbus, Ohio, not far from where I live. Here, I found and bought 3 6-roll packages of the aforementioned Green Forest brands toilet paper for $1.69 each. This is the same place which has THE BEST collection and selection of Spanish wines in Columbus. They must carry at least 30 different bottles from white to red to rosé and sherry too along with cavas. Their selection of Portuguese wines (and others) is excellent too. They have great fresh meats and seafoods (live lobster & fish tanks as well as frozen squid and octopus) counters along with fresh baked breads/baguettes and enough cheese to confused anyone - the French Brie in those little circular containers is only about $3.50! eek - and they carry Spanish manchego too! (enough praise, already? I love the place)

And get this, I ALSO received a voice mail from Kroger Stores from a manager (or someone in the head office) saying they were working on again getting the Green Forest or other brand of post-consumer recycled paper products and that mine was a good suggestion and blah blah blah. So we'll see if anything happens there.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog