Some people (Fernando, Wolf) have claimed for an investigation on the Palestine hotel events.
Well, stop worrying about that. Mr. Trillo says the Spanish government trusts the official version from US army officers, so they won`t ask for a further investigation on the matter. My source? The cover from EL Pais today.
I guess I should feel shame, but thank Lord I am an anti-Spanish Asturian separatist and don`t feel represented by Aznar (ha, ha...)
I wonder how much Bush has offered Aznar so that he accepts to play such a humiliating, gruesome role. If Aznar is not a traitor, then this word has no meaning at all...
Today Tele5 offered a brief report about the Iraki opposition. The leader that is supported by the Pentagon is a certain Iraki bank manager who left the country FORTY years ago (I wonder if he still can speak the language) and then got involved in a financial scandal in Jordania. Bush and Co. apparently enjoy that sort of people, remember Enron. As to reconstruction, some American company managers have been offered a good chance to make big money, in Irak. Some of them being good friends of Cheney. Dick must be a nice guy, a one who appreciates the worth of friendship *sigh* Carry on that way, Dick!
There are economists who say world economy needs a war from time to time, or else it will collapse into crisis; WWII saved us from the 29 crack. So I guess everything is OK now...
Even better, the Iraki government had bought, short before the crisis, some 10 billion euros. Now the new brave free Iraki government will learn again the value of good, old dollars. Sheer gratitude.
See why European rulers opposed the war? See why Bush hates Saddam so much? Everything has a rational explanation...
I am currently reading a book about Algerian terrorism. It is fascinating:
-Western powers (mainly France) know what is going on in that country...and don`t care at all.
-Terror is run by fundamentalists, but ALSO by the government
-Some 150 000 people have been murdered there, in the last ten years; just two hundred km. away from Europe!!!
When will we invade Algeria? The regime is "killing their own people", aren`t they?
When will those damned 'experts' on the media mention that 'terror' is run mainly by the secret services from governments?
When will "war against terror" stop being just a slogan to justify invasions, and when will the true roots of terror begin to be researched?

By the way, what will come next? See at
http://www.theonion.com/onion3913/bush_sizes_up_spain.html