Gazpacho wrote,

"After that last administration I would have voted for Adolph Hitler himself if he ran against Gore."

WOW.

The one thing that's clearly coming across for me upon reading the posts in this thread from the start is:
WE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT GETTING THE SAME INFORMATION IN THE STATES THAN IN EUROPE*.

Gazpacho, all the US government has been saying about the “Palestine hotel” is contradictory; at one point they said it had been a “mistake”; and yes, they have stated that they had informed the journalists 48 hours prior to the attack that the hotel was considered a possible war target. Well then, why none of the about 100 journalists that stay there had gotten that piece of news, and they all claim that's a blatant lie? Or you consider them so stupid that you actually believe they were told to leave two weeks in advance but they all decided to stay to risk their lives?

Fernando, I also feel shame, but for the exact opposite reasons.
Out of five million people, the estimate population of Iraq's capital city, several hundreds were demonstrating their "pro-Bush" sentiments yesterday; I guess the ones that feel what's going on in their country is really a fraud, were probably at what's left of their homes crying and feeling just a little humiliated, in other words, we couldn't see them.
I so fear what's to come, Sadam has not been eliminated yet, so I guess we'll continue to see absurdities such as the bombing of a restaurant because Sadam is supposedly dining there….right! All that accomplishes is the killing of innocent civilians. Talk about "matar mosquitos a cañonazos' and "entrar como un elefante en una cacharreria'.
But I always try to look on the bright side, and keep saying to myself that out of this madness, comes, at least, something positive, the embargo, or blockage, as I think you call it, that's hurt so many Iraqi people's lives is finished. **

Hasn't anyone read Mr. Blix's latest statements?

Pim, (crossing her fingers so that she doesn't get misinterpreted again.)

*I say Europe and not Spain, since I've been following the TV news in SkyNews.

**Oops! Sorry about these comments, I forgot I'm anti-war so that means I do not care about the people really, for a second.