Wow - looks like I missed a lot. How ya'll doin?

Jonsoniana: thanks for your earlier posting. It appears you are one of the few that appeal to both sides. I was shocked and dismayed to see Booklady liked your postings after my run-ins with her!!! laugh But Booklady - since Jonsoniana identifies with me, you kinda like me too! Via 2 degrees of separation - I think you owe me a kiss! rolleyes

Pucker up!

As for the topic matter at hand...wolf I owe you some rebuttal. I've been out of the loop for a few...so forgive me...

Quote: "people like (Genova) should be weeded out of insitutions of higher learning." That was disappointing. The logic you use here is "he doesn't agree, so get rid of him." I know he is radical, but get over it - what do you think he's doing - brainwashing everyone? If you're in college, you had better have the ability to see right from wrong and logical from illogical and think for yourself.

Quote: "Don't "conveniently" place this on the shoulders of the U.S. because it feeds your views." Ugh...I don't blame the U.S. for past failures because it's convenient. Our past failure is a fact, not a hypocrisy and not a matter of convenience. Furthermore, what I really *do* blame is the current U.S. administration policy failures for our current situation. Does that mean the U.S. is a terrible, awful country? Absolutely not, but we're not angels, either. Especially in this particular situation.