Jonsoniana,

I have enjoyed your posts, although in many cases, I have not shared your point of view, nevertheless, I enjoy them because it allowed me to see your point of view and that is important, you have honestly stated your convictions, and I respect that.

In the above post you state:
Quote:
A different story would be that he had created a nick to support his views, so I dont think it is fair to say that Carmenm lives in a different world from Cristobo or always remind him of the change in nicks! Other attitudes are more reprobable and nobody seems to care!

That is precisely what his action accomplished, he created Carmenm to support his views. I see that as dishonest and disingenuous. Carmenm does not exist as separate individual as we are led to believe because of the different user profile. He asserts he is Cristobo Carrin not Carmenm. Do you think it honest for me to create an alternative personna to win my arguments, to convince others, and to insult others, as the character carmenm did to NewYorkRed in a different thread, just to win my arguments? Frankly it lacks all semblance of versimilitude.

I respectfully disagree with you, it does matter.

If it does not matter, then we can all do whatever it takes to win our argument, even if it means making up several phony personnas to annoy and give credence where none exists.