Just trying to get the last word in, but I doubt my success. I admire all the sources that the anti-war crowd brings to this forum. But even if my attention-span wasn't so short I would not follow-up and read these sources since I consider 99% of the press way to biased to the left.
I'll never be able to understand the phrase "legal war"/"illegal war". Name me a war that has anything to do with legality. This was is a result of national security. It has nothing to do with the U.N. and I wish we had nothing to do with them either. They have shown their true colors and this isn't the first time they have been shown ineffectual. I question the sanity and even more importantly the morality of the people that formed it in the first place.
And to I wish we would get down to the business of war while were at it and protect American lives, not Iraqi lives. I hate to think of woman and children being killed, but more will be killed by that sadistic b___ if this war drags on.
For those few Spaniard who feel it necessary to criticize the U.S., well go ahead. I remember a fairer time when I could cut through Retiro and any other park walking to and fro through Madrid. Now there is just one way in and the same way our of any park. Things can only get worse if we don't try to do anything about terrorism right now.