Newyorkred
It is always an ordeal to sail across your prose, but I think I have understood a couple of points:
-You are insinuating that, not only Irak, but Iran as well should be invaded and conquered without provocation.
-You pretend that this war has started because western leaders are somehow "worried" about Human Rights in the Middle East: this would be, then, a holy war of some sort, to fight for justice.
Aha. Interesting. Now, regarding the knowledge of International law that you display, and considering what is your idea about war, its origins and causes, its geostrategical context and so on, may I reckon what is exactly your commitment in the United Nations? You must be a janitor, no doubt.
I think if Chechnians, Irakis, Palestinians and the others, eventually managed to spread a virus across Europe and the US, they wouldn`t deserve blame. We have earned it.
See the following: it is a Spanish site, but I just would like to show you the pics in it. Scroll down the bar on the right and check the SECOND pic. http://www.rebelion.org/
See? the liberation has started