To define the Human Rights Issue in the United Nations regarding the situation in Iraq, I will comment on that issue personally and professionally.
One; The last 12 years of ongoing Intelligence Reports have shown the genocide with the administration of Iraq at the helm. The Human Rights Division of the UN consistently argued their reports to the UN WHO. The Human Rights Division continued to produce reports on other Middle Eastern Countries, but fell on deaf ears, why you ask,,,,,,,,, Let me explain
OIL MINISTERS AND THE FEAR OF HIKED PRICES AND OIL EMBARGOS THREATENED AGAINST THE WORLD. AND YES FRANCE HAD THEIR HANDS IN THAT PIE AS WELL AS THE GERMANS. IN RETURN FOR SILENCE AND THE SCUTTLEBUCK OF THIS ISSUE, THESE 2 COUNTRIES OFFERED HIGH TECHNOLOGY TO IRAQ FOR A MISSIVE OBLIGATORY RECOGNITION FROM IRAQ THAT IRAQ WOULD FIX THE PROBLEM EVENTUALLY
Two: This problem should have been resolved 12 years ago, when the United States and the UN Security Council had the go ahead, but no,, the public had their outrage. Instead of showing the world through open communication and media related avenues of the horrors, it went silent. Therefore the "SLEEPING BEAR" just waited.
So ladies and gentlemen, pointing fingers in a late stage does not resolve the issue.
The final resolve is to end the "secret", to end the "lies" that Iraq, Iran and other Middle Eastern countries have held for quite some time.
The truths are as follows: NIMBY aka NOT IN MY BACKYARD
These countries that despair has followed and continues must be pushed out unto center stage. These countries are OUR problem, lest everyone forgets. These countries are a hidden threat that undermine the existence of respect for human rights.
But as long as the public have their "heads in the clouds with the silver lining" thinking that "poor them and nasty us" should think twice.
Again, I re-iterate look at the facts, not the ballon. The facts are real, do not mistake just a quote or the "hidden reason" as the answer by the USA and Great Britain "picking on Saddam. Saddam Hussein had the chance to clean up his act and refused. Instead he uses his people: aka: women and children as laboratory rats and human shields. Or have we forgotten the Death Camps from wars before.
Respectfully,
NEW YORK RED