eek Oh my Quintos, Let me guess, you personally have studied the Koran, and you have lived with "Muslims" to? wink
Hmm, the last time I spoke and lived with a revered IMAM and his family, the word infidel was related to a later transcription brought about by the FUNDAMENTALISTS. In fact, Quntos, living in Lebanon, another war torn country gave me great insight to fundamentalism,,,hm so I guess I have a little more info on the subject, next to YOU of course. frown
But then again, you are soo educated and so adept at this thing called "DIPLOMACY", that it surprises me you have not answered the immediate question,, do you have proof and have had the last number of years to study hypocrasy and politicism with the genocide of millions, I have. I have personaly seen by my own two eyes what weapons of mass destruction can and has performed. Hmm, the fact I live in New York is just an added bonus babeee! :p
Oh by the by,, taking me up on the trip Quintos ? love to meet you and show the real facts of terrorism while we are on the subject.! laugh

eek
Oh I forgot to add Quintos, you sure about that number of Kurds, you sure, you wanna bet your bottom dollar the one you will spend for your suntan lotion that Hussein only killed a few????????
Because I can pit my numbers from WHO and the UNICM versus your "encyclopedia" including a quacamole dip to add since you seem so sure?? But then I forgot you are "THE MAN" when it comes to the "KNOW IT ALLS" or in history "THE NO-NOTHINGS" . But then I'm sure you know who are the no-nothings dont cha Quintos?????????