NEWYORKERD dont you think you are over reacting calm down just because you live in NEWYORK doesnt mean that you are a sage or any thing like that.AGAIN CALM DOWN!!!! WHAT ARE YOU THE FORUM MAFIA I NEVER ATTACKED THE US OR ANY THING ONY THE WAY THE MEDIA POTRAYED THE WAR JESUS YOU GUYS ARE SO UP TIGHT SCREW IM NOT GOING TO POST ON THE NEGATIVE FORUMS ANY MORE I JUST GET PISSED OFFif I said I hate the US I would understand but I did not attack any one except the media and the people view on the war in general.Every one on this forum get pissed off because they know that they know nothing about Iraq and how stupid it is to say that this is for iraqi freedom any one that bilieves that crud is a moron further more the people when ever I mention further terriosm from muslims you guys emediatly become angered dont you understand that in the very book of the Koran it says to kill infidels well did you? NEWYORKERD and dont judge me in less I attack you personally. Also Suddam hasnt killed many of his own peolple mainly Kurds in the North which are not Iraqis. Hitler and Suddam CAN NOT be compared because Hitler killed millions Suddam thousands