Plaza San Andrés, 4 is the address. Now that I plug in this address to http://www.Google.com/maps I see it can't locate it correctly. It's between the Plaza de la Paja and the Plaza de la Cebada (the HUGE bubble-roofed market) and is very close to the LA LATINA metro station, directly next to La Iglesia de San Andres on a pedestrian plaza. If you start at "Puerta Cerrada" below the Plaza Mayor and start walking downhill on the Cava Baja OR the Cava Alta, both streets will finalize just 20 meters from the Plaza de San Andres. It's true that this plaza is just a little hidden. I hope they're open when we get there!

Looking forward to it! Hope we don't have too much trouble getting a table although they have many.

The below photo is the terraza on the Plaza de San Andres. The Cerveceria San Andres is the yellow painted building on the corner on the left.

We had a Party with MadridMan at this terraza in the spring of 2004. See thread and more photos HERE

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog