Hello Tobbria,

My experience was great. You pay per room not per person. I bought 3 coupon books, or talonarios, 15 coupons, and used 1 coupon per night at the Suecia Hotel in Madrid, the best location,very desirable and safe area. I stayed 4 days there, then I paid i coupon per night for the Peregrino Hotel in Santiago de compostela, and 1 coupon per night at the Gran Hotel of Salamanca. We splurged on our return to Madrid, and decided to stay at the Princesa because it has a Gym, and my son needed access to a gym. There I paid 2 coupons per night, but this was a 5 star hotel, and you were treated like a princess!

I purchased one Bancotel coupon book here and it was delivered to my house. I purchase two other books at Halcon Travel Agency in Madrid, off the Calle de Alcala. I highly recommend them, as do others on this board. If you do a search you will find that several members have recommended them.

It's a deal, for most hotels all you pay is 50 Euros per night for a room in a 3,4, and sometimes 5 star hotel.

Saludos,
Carmen