Here is the secret place you were all dying to know about cool

RESTAURANTE LA SANABRESA
Amor de Dios, 12
Subway station: Antón Martín

It's located in the Huertas area very close to the subway exit marked with "Amor de Dios" street. The dinner will be a bit early for Spanish standards but I've arranged it that way so people with children can attend as they wanted. Meeting time is at 20:15. Please, try to be punctual.

The menu will be the one I posted before. The starters are shared and the second course can be choosen from the list as weel as the dessert. I suggest sangría.

The price per person is 16 euros. I've tried this menu last month and it was very good. Hope you enjoyed. See you on Saturday.

Merry Christmas!!

PS: As for the children, they don't have any special menu but they can prepare something for them (such as spaguetti, fried potatoes with chicken or something like that).

If you want to come a little bit earlier, we can talk with the waiter so they can prepare it in advance (note that they don't open before 20:00).

--

Update: I've been heavily editing the thread so it was easier to read (from 70 to 52 posts). I may even delete more post unless people get angry with that. I thought it would be easier for people who are reading it for the first time. After all, the only aim of the thread is to organise the dinner.