I take it all back; it was too good to be true mad mad mad

The owners seemed to be very nice persons; they picked me up at the airport and were very helpful to me. I spent one month in the apartment and was very pleased with everything. When I left, I got back my deposit on 100 Euro.

After I came home, the owners sent me e-mail where they accused me to have broken glasses and dishes, and a doorstopper was broken as well. They also accused me to have made damages on the sofa bed (the main frame was badly bent). Finally they asked me to send them 300 Euro as a compensation for it eek

I was and I am so insulted!!!

I didn’t broke or damage anything. My stupidity was that I trusted them for knowing what was in the apartment and for checking the place before I came. There was no list of inventory, and I didn’t open the sofa bed to check if there was something wrong with the main frame.

How can you damage a sofa bed, when you just sleep on it confused

But what I do know is that the owners didn’t check it either, because when they showed me how to open it – it was full of crumbs under the sofa pillows.

So my advice to others who have rented this place, please check the apartment very carefully. Then you might avoid receiving e-mails like I did.

Hilde

(But beside that, and beside that I was robed one early sunday morning - I had a great laugh time in Madrid - and I can’t wait to get back.)