Hi Wendalina! While I'd LOVE to accompany you to Spain, I don't think my ladyfriend IN Madrid would be too "keen" on the idea. :p

However, why don't I mention it now (I'll post a dedicated thread in couple weeks), that if you're in Madrid on... (drum roll puh-lease.....) Thursday, April 4th, 2002, why not join me and a gaggle of other giddy travelers and Spaniards on the terraza/patio of El Brillante Bar/Eatery for "Party With MadridMan: Version 4.0"

Hope you can find someone to go! Maybe the "Party: Version 4.0" could be a selling point! hehehe.. wink Wendalina, do you workk for one of the airlines? We had some of them at the December "Party" as well as on the Stephen Drake-Jones tour. Have fun!

(note to readers: let's not start a discussion on the "Party" here in Wendalina's thread. Please wait 'til I post the thread at the end of February. Thanks! smile )

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog