One quick follow-up: We're all meeting at 9pm at El Brillante. It's Saturday night and, while I'm not certain, I think El Brillante closes at midnight. If any of the madrileño board members are reading this message and happen to in the area of Atocha, could you please stop into El Brillante and ask when they close on Saturday nights? Thanks. laugh

I'm thinking that those of us who want to keep the night going will go to some other bar, club, or disco for some added fun, but I'll be at El Brillante until 11pm at the earliest, maybe later if we still have a good crowd. Last year, 11pm was about when most people began to leave (we started at 9pm then too), but reply, Antonio, and Andrés, Nuria, I, and some others went to some clubs in Huertas afterwards.

So if anyone is in the area (I know replay likes to go to El Brillante now and then) of Atocha, please check their closing time for Saturday nights. Thanks!!!!!! smile

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog