UPDATE: For those Mac users who are viewing this now using Netscape , good for you. I just got an email from the BB makers and they say:
Quote:
Sir - at this time the rectification for your users will be to either:

1) Change the Font that you are using on your site so that Internet Explorer on a Macintosh can degrade properly

or

2) Ask your users WHICH version of Internet Explorer for the Macintosh they are using and then Upgrade to the most recent version.

We test all our products for cross-platform compatability - we use current versions on the Macintosh only.

I'm not so sure how easily #1 can be accomplished (I have this question posed to them and am waiting for a reply).

As for #2, you can upgrade your Mac's Internet Explorer browser to version 5.0, Macintosh Edition, (about 7mb) @ http://www.microsoft.com/mac/download/ie/ie50.asp .

I know #2 will take time, especially with older Mac's slower modems, but you'll browse the internet better on the whole. I'm putting a link to this download site on my opening page (but doubt anyone will notice. hehehe...).

Thanks for your patience! Feedback appreciated.

Saludos, MadridMan rolleyes

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog