Hi Y'all!! You may be asking yourself "where's so-and-so" a little more in the next few days. It seems the new and improved message board software isn't allowing Macintosh users view it!!! Can you believe that?? eek (Maybe the software was written by some Microsoft people?? hehehe...)

So, I have SEVERAL emails in to the company and am waiting for a reply. Will let you know what's happening as soon as I do. Have already gotten emails from a number of you with pleas of "OH MY GOD! MY LIFE IS COMING TO AN END BECAUSE I CANNOT ACCESS THE MESSAGE BOARD!!" mad (hehehe.. I'm exaggerating a little), but am doing what I can and HOPE to have it resolved by the end of this coming weekend. SO SORRY (really, I'm SO VERY SORRY) this has happened. frown Thank you for your patience.

By the way, has anyone tried accessing the message board on a Mac using Netscape??? It seems clear from the feedback that it certainly cannot be viewed through Microsoft's Explorer browser.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog