Well my friends I was in GV today and checked out a few Spanish rests. The one I was after initially is the one that can accomodate our group. El Charro Espanol at 4 Charles St in NYC. It is between Greenwich Ave & 7th Ave So. They welcome our group but of course will need a deposit to hold it for June 24th at 7Pm. I explained we expect anywhere from 15 to 20 people and they were fine. The other rests would only commit for a group for Lunch hours. They can set up a Prix-Fixe or order a la carte. What do you think guys? Let me know and anything else that you can think of. It is a lovely cozy place and the Manager I spoke with was unsuprisingly friendly. I think we can fit nicely and be comfortable while taking up a good portion of the place.The rest has high ratings with zagat and has that Homey, Friendly Spanish feel that most of us love. It is not Madrid but it will be as close as you can get in NYC. The menu is very varied and of course the prices are not like in Spain. But I have seen a lot higher in NY. We can have a great time here and please someone bring a camera. Mark that date off on your calander for Madridman.com in NY laugh [img]null[/img]