I sent you a private e-mail, but just in case you didn't get it, here is the copy that I sent you previously...

We would totally LOVE to have you join us. There is no age restriction and a family environment is TOTALLY encouraged. Most of the people that use the site are between the ages of 25-65 (I'm assuming) . When I went to a dinner in LA, the average age was 35-45. But, Warren and I are 25 and 29... There is someone attending the dinner group who is 21. And there are adults attending as well who are in their thirties, forties, and fifties (I am assumming). I will send you my madrid number before I leave so you can call me to confirm. But I will make sure that you four are added. Looking forward to meeting you all. Most of us are Americans (so we all speak English), and there are a few natives joining us. Your children can practice their Spanish, as there will be all levels of it at the dinner (beginner to advance). I think it will be great fun. Plus, La Gallette is a VERY nice restaurant. I hope to see you there and enjoy your flight to Paris... all the best, roses.

[ 06-17-2001: Message edited by: roses ]