I'm HAPPILY watching TeleMadrid: SAT now that my TVEi has been removed from my cable TV. mad

In many ways I like TeleMadrid MORE because it focuses on Madrid. In many other ways, I miss seeing ALL those wonderful programs about other parts of Spain. TeleMadrid does show other segments of Spain from time to time but it does focus on La Comunidad de Madrid. And of course, the video quality on TV is MUCH MUCH better than that which is streaming online.

NOTICE: I just saw that at noon EASTERN USA TIME there's a bullfight on TeleMadrid from Madrid Las Ventas as part of the Summer Bullfight Festival. One of the three bullfighters is FEMALE Mari Paza Vega. Should be interesting and I plan to watch.

You can click the Windows Media Player link for TeleMadrid: SAT on MadridMan\'s Spain Radio, TV, Music, & Movies page .

Enjoy TeleMadrid! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog