One more week to go before Spain's Semana Santa/Holy Week. If you're not fortunate enough to GO to Spain and see these beautiful processions for yourself you can at least watch many of them ONLINE via the internet broadcast of a number of Spanish TV stations. (personally, I can't believe I'M not going this year - first time in many many years)

In particular, Canal Sur TV out of Seville will be your best chance to see Seville processions and activities. I'm certain they'll show other, regional processions as well. The quality of this lower-band internet transmission is only fair and uses the Real Player.

Another NEWLY ADDED TV station from Andalucia is Onda Jerez. This is for BROADBAND users (228k-250k via Windows Media Player) and is my new, favorite TV station on the internet because of its location AND smoothness of transmission. It's definitely the best-quality-transmission TV station from Spain on the internet.

BOTH OF THESE Andalucía-based TV stations, as well as a number of other Spanish TV stations, can be watched DIRECTLY via the MadridMan\'s Spain Radio, TV, Music, & Movies page .

Enjoy! I know *I* will! Saludos, MadridMan smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog