Dear MM:
I am very sorry I can give you nothing more effective, but you have all my simpaty and support.
Now you REALLY know Spain. It`s this way, a state where law is not as mighty as sheer political power.
It is a shame the way they are harassing you, especially when you have done SO MUCH for Madrid and Spain in general. Your work as an ambassador for tourists who seek for information about Spain is simply amazing. Many people wouldn`t bother to work so hard for a salary, and you have been doing it for free for years! They should make you a monument and instead they attack you! If eventually you decide to resist, I think the best thing you can do is telling the whole story to the media. You will arise a lot of simpathy, I think the average citizen will understand how unfair all this matter is, and besides they will all feel flattered by the way you love Spain.
And all this comes just in the middle of the Tamayo affair!! Really Spanish polititians stink. Every passing day I am happier that one day I decided to became an anti-Spanish separatist.
By the way, perhaps you will enjoy the way Groucho faced a similar problem as yours.
http://www.chillingeffects.org/resource.cgi?ResourceID=31