Josie!! Thanks SO MUCH for the report!!! Wow. I wish I could have gone to that. MAN, I WISH I could have gone to that!!!!! I know that Caminante was in Spain during that concert and think he too planned to attend. But did he...?? You all could've gone together! I know he was in Barcelona for the Paco Bello concert and he was nice enough to pick up Ismael Serrano's last 3 CDs for me.. can't wait for his return and his mailing.

How was Teatro Albeniz? I've never been there. Is it nice? Is it an old theater or one of the modern ones?

And I can't believe he didn't sing Km.0!!! What a bummber! Maybe he's tired of signing it already. Mmmmmm.. what a nice song that is. But did you take advantage of the El Corte Inglés sale on CDs to get those CDs?

Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip too. Glad you had a nice time at the concert. Isn't pim the best? smile That was nice of her to pick up those tickets for you.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog