That's right! Catch me tonight at 8pm ET (east coast USA time) on the Lycos Talk Show network. CLICK HERE details about "The MadridMan.com Show: Let's Talk About Spain!!"

I realize that if it's difficult to get people together at a certain time in the chat room I expect it to be MUCH MORE difficult to get people to listen.

This is a talk show, yes. I can take Spain-related calls (if you have a microphone), you may ask your Spain-related questions, and tell me/us your Spain-related stories/experiences. The show's duration is about 1-hour (the hour BEFORE the NBA Finals probably FINAL game).

And get this! Lycos/Wonderhorse (the maker of the application) seems to be in cahoots with Microsoft because you may NOT use Netscape to listen to the show.

Tonight's is my FINAL UNofficial broadcast... I've used this week as my practice week and MONDAY night at 9pm ET will be my FIRST OFFICIAL broadcast of "The MadridMan.com Show: Let's Talk About Spain!". Check my bio page/schedule for future scheduled shows.

All this too much for you to remember? On my bio page (see link just above), you can sign up for an email notice of my next scheduled show.

I know. I know. I can JUST hear some of you out there saying to yourselves, "Sheesh! rolleyes What an EGO that MadridMan has! NOW he thinks people actually want to HEAR his voice too??! I can't take it! It's TOO MUCH!"

Keep in mind that it is a call in show, but I'll be happy to jibber-jabber about all the riches and richness of Spain between calls. This week I've averaged about 35 listeners per show and around 15 calls per show according to the reports supplied to me.

(People tell me I have "A Radio Voice")

I've been working on format, asking "trivia" questions, appropriate stories, and other STUFF. Give a listen if you're not doing anything at 8pm tonight, on a Friday night (probably ZERO of you... why would you want to waste an hour on a Friday night with MadridMan blabbering on and on about ANYTHING??).

Hope to hear from you (and you hear me) tonight!

Saludos, MadridMan laugh

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog