It's been a long time since I've been here. It's nice to see you finally made it to Spain. I've never seen anyone with a passion as strong as you had, to make the switch, and after reading your blog entry from 2/13 , I came away with the feeling that you did the right thing. You couldn't seem to be any more happy than you are. And that's what life is all about!

The site is fantastic! It's nice seeing that there's a lot of the same people around that there were, so many years ago, when you were pulling your hair out (It shows in your pics by the way! wink ...)getting the site running smoothly.

I remember when you changed services, and spent endless hours getting the darned thing to work, but kept smiling through it all... even without sleep.

If there's anyone who deserves the success of something like this, it's you.

It's great seeing all the old faces out here. I've missed so many of you, and hope life has been good for you.

Stick with your dreams. Without them, we just walk through life, without enjoying it. MadridMan has proven to all of you, that dreams are reachable, and can be enjoyed. Follow yours too.