This website is mostly about Spain and most of the travel questions asked are for Spain. For me, I have made only one trip Spain and soon it will be two trips when I go in September of this year. Hopefully this upcoming trip will be as magically as the first one. Next year I probably if I can find a flight within my travel budget, I will visit Argentina for the first time.

I like to know who only visits Spain and the reason why? Is it to visit family or friends? How many of you like me, will visit Spain again sometime in the future, but will visit other countries too. Is Spain your dream vacation or do you have another dream vacation? My dream vacation would be a photo safari to Africa or a trip to China. If you live in Spain I like to hear were you like to travel to and why?

By the way, if and when I visiting Argentina, will I still be welcome here? Will MM strip me of my forum privileges and make me run in Pamplona's Running of the Bulls in womens high hell shoes with a bulleyes painted on my back? Just kidding MM! laugh

Bill