MadridMan,

VIPS????? mad I think I would have prefered one of those bocadillos sold by the chinese at 4 in the morning in front of every bar or discoteque, than a VIPS' meal. Oh well, no hay pecado sin remisión. wink

Torrijas, yummy!yummy! I love them with a couple of spoonfuls of honey from Burgos, I bought myself a couple of jars of honey before leaving Spain just so I could enjoy torrijas with my favourite honey. :p AS Pim has noted, it is a very easy recipe, one that even I can follow. Although, I can't find the exact same bread here, but one that works well enough, so well in fact that I am running out of my beloved honey! laugh

¡Buen provecho!

Pim,

I am so glad that you are back working, with so many talents you should always be in demand.

It would be great if you and Fernando could revive the recipe thread. Maybe you would have a family recipe for migas argonesas???? :p It looks simple, but it is very tasty. I can honestly say since I left Spain that I have done far more cooking than before my Spanish experience, and of course most of my cooking is Spanish, tortillas, arroz a la cubana, torrijas, and flan. All simple, and all delicious.

¡Qué lo pases fenomenal!