Espe,

Actually shagging balls is a term used in sports. When a baseball team is taking batting practice, the people who run around and pick up the foul balls that are hit are "shagging balls."

Now that brings up another question. How about the old Disney movie, "The Shaggy Dog?" Of course I always chuckle when I remember Petticoat Junction and the town of Hooterville.

Our Spanish son had a difficult time when he first came to the states, not having any idea what our slang. Someone said, "You're pulling my hair!", when he told them something. He looked at them and said, "It wasn't me! Honest!"

Then there was the young man from Burgos who stayed with us for a while. He had a list of our expressions. One of them, which meant a person was "with it," was; "He's on his balls." He'd been told. He was quite relieved to find out that wasn't right - eek

Wolf (Who wonders if they showed the old American TV show Zorro in Spain, and if people thought they were getting something different than what they got.)