Well Spike, I wouldn't say it was an awful experience, it was just an experience. My summer love taught me a lot and I even had my Italian stallion come and stay with me for a few weeks in Los Angeles, and that's where I realized that my dream of a perfect man was nothing more than what it was: a summer love that should have been left in Italy. If everything was always so perfect, then life would become boring. I think that this experience has taught me how to look at the dating game in a broader perspective. There are less rules and it's almost impossible to know your opponents next move. It taught me how not to assume and learn to take things for face value. I also think that women have learned how to manipulate the dating process to eliminate the rotten eggs in the bunch. In fact, some women have learned the way that men work. Phone calls are not returned right away, so the women doesn't appear desperate or to be chasing a man (as men find that to be a quality of a women who is insecure and/or desperate). Dating more than one person is a way to prevent women from getting so attached when the other person doesn't feel the same way. Not all people are not the same, but there are definitely characteristics that are passed down from father to son, brother to brother, and friend to friend. The nice guys are indeed hard to find. But then again, it's not like diamonds are laying on the streets for everyone to pick up. Anything worth anything is always hard to come by.

roses