MM - I don't know if anyone else is having the same 'problem', but I am only able to search individual forums one at a time, rather than all at once. This can be quite frustrating and time consuming.

Sometimes I know the post I am looking for, or some of the subject matter, but not which forum might be the one to look in. I know that sounds kind of rubbish of me, but sometimes there are crossovers in topics etc etc. And it's just easier to look through the whole lot in one go. I know this can sometimes take some time too, but at least it is then all done in one fell swoop.

Sorry if I'm sounding picky - it's just that we are so spoilt with this board, I am beginning to expect perfection!! rolleyes rolleyes

Hey! Something that is particularly good for me on the new Message Board, is the fact that I can add gremlins as afterthoughts without them positioning themselves unhelpfully right at the bottom of the message! This was something I regularly used to annoy myself with. Likewise with URLs etc.

Jo