Look like I started a WW3 and maybe have I lost possible friendships with all American people on this board? - I just expressed some opinions, I think people got me wrong, its not that i dont care about what happened - I work for an American company here in Ireland and I donated money from my wages for the relief efforts- but our news has been full of what happened in the USA, after a while me and my friends have got the attitude " get over it "- not forget it- DO something maybe the news is different in the USA- No one is a winner in this argument,people will have their own views on the situation and I am sure that some heated discussions will be raised in bars, cafe's in year's to come about this - we appreciate the help we get from USA, as a colleague of mine said" if it wasn't for the Americans we would probably be all under Nazi rule" We can all give accounts of events in History and develop a sort of
" tit for tat" discussion but its not worth it - I do hope that America win the war on terrorism and God Bless America wink