I LOVE BUSH FOR BRIDGING TWO WORLDS!! Every Spaniard has to admit that Bush has done more for Spanish American relations than ANY other US president. He has taken a genuine interest in Spain and the Spanish language. And Aznar knows that better relations with the US means a better economy for Spain; especially when Spain doesn't get the largest share of subsidies from the EU and all the French and German countries run east to the expansion for the new skilled cheap labor.
The US stance on the death penalty and the protocol are things that many Europeans in general find wrong. But rember, torturing and killing bulls is ALSO something that the US AND other European countries have made a crime. Yes, we have differences, but we have much more in common. We share a history and I believe we are well on the road on sharing a very prosperous future. And from a personal not, the Barcelona guy living up the street from me is working for Frazenet here in the US. They are starting a winery here in CA. (those Catalans they're always in front)
And by the way Madridman, how can I start a Barcaman.com? Do you have any advise?