If you are carefree enough to let yourself arrive in Sevilla without a reservation, I had very good luck at the RENFE train station called Santa Justa. We arrived in Sevilla unexpectedly because every room in Madrid was sold out and we had no reservation (it was February and Madrid was celebrating Feria de Arcos). There is a booth at Santa Justa where you go to request a hotel room. They did not charge a fee. I asked if Hotel Murillo was available. The lady in the booth called and was unable to get us a room. She sent us to another place Hostal Doņa Lina, which was in the same neighborhood as the Murillo. We loved the place she sent us!

After three nights at the Doņa Lina, we thought to move to a different place just for variety. We checked out one or two places, but they were not nearly as nice. We stayed longer at the Doņa Lina.

We are guilty of often traveling without reservations. We travel in the winter months, and once our plane was unable to take off. Now, I book the flight but sometimes leave the room to chance.

Sevilla has many good lodgings. There are lots of reviews posted about this topic if you search here at the MadridMan site. I've posted and read others.